Throughout its existence, Dispatch has thrived on the road. A 2004 farewell show at the Hatch Shell in Boston drew 110,000 people, including fans from Europe, South America, and Australia. Not one, but three 2007 shows at New York City’s Madison Square Garden sold-out immediately. A 2009 all-acoustic show, held at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., at the request of Zimbabwe’s prime minister Morgan Tsvangirai, sold out in less than two minutes.
More recently, Dispatch sold out three shows at Boston’s fabled TD Garden Arena, three shows at Red Rocks in Colorado, and the first-ever concert at New Jersey’s 25,000-seat Red Bull Arena. They also completed their first European tour, playing in London, Paris, Berlin, and Zurich.
2012 and 2013 saw Dispatch on the road again supporting their first full-length studio album since 2008,Circles Around The Sun, with shows across North America and Europe.
RECENT TOUR HISTORY
|Red Rocks, Denver, CO (3 Nights!)||Radio City Music Hall, NYC||Madison Square Garden 7/10/15|
|Greek Theatre, Los Angeles||Agganis Arena, Boston, MA|
|Millennium Park, Chicago||Constitution Hall, DC|
|Red Bull Arena, Harrison, NJ||…many more!|
2013 Festival Appearances
– Mountain Jam
– Telluride Bluegrass Festival
– Firefly Music Festival
– Electric Forest
– And more!
2012 Festival Appearances
– Outside Lands
– Hangout Festival
– And more!
Ain’t No Trip To Cleveland, Vol. 1
– Live album compilation from 2012 tour
– 25,000 units sold
– 980,000 streams
Circles Around The Sun
– Career high chart debut at #24 on Billboard US Album Chart
– Rolling Stone album premiere
– 700,000 album sold
– 1.7 million tracks sold
– “The General” to be certified gold by 2014
– Top 10 airplay on WXRV, WBOS, KCSN, and WRFF
– 90210 (Oct 12)
– EA Need For Speed (Oct 12)
– Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (April 2011)
– The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (Sep 2012)
– VH1’s Big Morning Buzz (Oct 2012)